Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WELCOME!

Hello, all! 

For some time now, I have debating whether or not to begin a blog like this because I feared I wouldn't have the time, nor the energy to keep it up, and the fact that probably no one would read it.

So, first thing first, everyone who is reading this sentence right now go and send a link to my blog to two of your friends. And then once they read this, they'll send it to two MORE friends; so on and so forth. 

But anywho, the real purpose of this blog is really for me to look through my DVD collection, from the beginning, and watch everything I own, reviewing each movie along the way. About 3/4 of what I own I have actually seen, so there will be some new surprises to be encountered on this viewing trip. Really, I was just tired of constantly telling people how much they need to see certain movies - now they can just read about it here! 

The plan is to start from the beginning (A - About Schmidt) and work my way towards the end (Z- Zelig), all the while throwing in new purchases, and some of my Netflix picks as well. I hope you enjoy reading about these movies - and I hope you will all go out and try to see them as soon as possible! 

My first review will be coming shortly, just as soon as I have finished watching it. 

Stay tuned for About Schmidt (2002)...



No comments:

Post a Comment